Is this for you?
- Is your bike your best friend?
- Do your friends think you have a problem?
- Do you want to explore new trails?
- Are you looking for non-stop bike action?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then you qualify as a bike freak.
Our goal is to get as much vertical and spend as much time on the bike as possible. Epic’s local guides will be in full force and ready to trail rock ‘n roll you.
After arriving and getting settled in to your room it’s time to sit down, relax with a quite drink and meal in our restaurant. Keep in mind that it’s an early start tomorrow so take it easy!
At 7am we are on the bikes for an quick warm up ride down the valley to our awaiting shuttle bus. It’s time for a coffee and croissant while we are being shuttled up to Joch alp at 2041m. Once at the Joch it’s all downhill to Chur at 600m where we head towards the Brambrüesch cable car for a well earned rest as we head back up and make our way over to Lenzerheide. The fun continues as we explore the vast trail network on offer before heading back to the hotel at around 2pm for a drinks and swap stories about the days adventures.
After a full breakfast we head towards the Rothorn lift to spend the day riding new and exciting trails left out from yesterdays adventure. The goal for the day is to get as much vertical in and ride as many new trails as possible with your Swiss Cycling qualified bike instructor / guide. We will head back to hotel around 3pm for a little down time as the next adventure starts at 7pm with your sunset shuttle. Leaving Revier on bike we ride towards the Albula valley where our shuttle bus is waiting to shuttle us up to a number of fun and exciting trails. With the sun setting and the long day on the bike behind us we make our way back to Revier for a well earned drink.
After another full breakfast it’s time for a few hot laps in the bike park or a quick spin on the single trails before we have to put our bike freak away until next time.
This package includes
- 3 Overnight stays in the Smart Cabin
- Lunch Package
- Lift Pass
- Bike Shuttle & Guide
- Bike facilities at the Hotel
- Upgrade into the XL Cabin per night CHF 50
- Extended stay: On request (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Minimum number of participants required are 2 people
- The reservation is non-refundable
- We recommend that you take out a cancellation insurance
- Starting every Thursday
- Valid from 16th June to 20th October 2019, with exception of the following dates:
This is how it works
Send us your request in the contact form below and we'll be happy to make you an offer. Make sure to mention:
- Desired dates - start day must be a Thursday
- Room category
- and amount of friends who will be joining you
See you soon!